Silk Head Support
This product is currently sold out.
Made of Silky Tots eco silk, the perfect blend of mulberry silk and eco friendly eucalyptus fibres. This beautiful fabric behaves like pure silk, allowing delicate hair to glide across the surface, while the eucalyptus adds extra strength and durability.
Our 2 in 1 silk head support grows with your little traveller and the snap close belt slots allow safe and easy use with 3 or 5 point harnesses.
Specs + Sizing
◦ 2 sizes included, can be used individually or together
◦ Snap close belt slots allow safe use with harnesses.
◦ 50% 6A grade silk mulberry silk 50% Tencel (eucalyptus lyocell)
◦ Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable